Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two of my favourites things - Coffee and Reading Blogs

What's in your google reader - this is what I try to keep up with... most of crafty/sewing blogs, some are of friends IRL or Virtual, all are just fun to read!

A Dress A Day
A Mom, a Blog, and the Life In-Between
Angry Chicken
Anna Maria Horner
BubbaChic
c h i l d r e n's - b o u t i q u e - f a s h i o n s
Carina's craftblog
Frank Notes
Genesis of a Cook
Grosgrain
Habitual
HER HAPPY HIGHNESS
journal
Just Tutes
Lisa's Thinking Spot (me)
Little Gorjuss Things
Little Munchkins
Material Mama Podcast
My Little Slice of Pie
My Whim is Law
Old Red Barn Co.
Portabellopixie
Runs With Knitting Ne...
russiansweetheart
Scrampologist
Sew Inspired
Simply Recipes
Sisters of a Different Order
splityarn
The Handmade Dress
The Princess and the Monkey
Trillium
Two Scrapbook Friends
Wee Wonderfuls
Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog

No comments: