Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A dozen roses for Christmas...




Today I braved the crappy roads to go to my aunt's to drop off something she wanted me to pick up. When I walked it - I was taken aback by the stunning roses on her table.

When I asked her who they were from she said "they are from my guy". Well I was a little confused because my Uncle Ken passed away in June 2007.

She then explained that she found an envelope of money in a drawer tucked away and when she found it she decided to do what Uncle Ken would have done. Bought herself a dozen red roses and a bottle of her favourite perfume.

I was all teary eyed looking at the roses - I do believe they were from my Uncle Ken to the love of his life at Christmas.

And another message from above... this story makes me really believe in Christmas miracles

Missing woman, 55, found alive and buried in snow!

1 comment:

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

That's such a great story! Good for her!