Saturday, July 18, 2009

Looking in on someone else's life...

As I get older (sigh) - I often find myself peering through the looking glass into other people's lives... picking and choosing the parts I'd like to have. Of course I'm not looking at their health problems, etc. Just the "fun bits".

This weekend I'm in Michigan at my friend Emilie's farm. Even though there's constant chaos with six dogs, two horses and a cat I've yet to see this weekend... it's peaceful. I'd go outside in the very early morning with my coffee and watch the horses grazing (and enjoy it since Pat did all the work LOL!)... such majestic creatures.

Or sit on the front porch and watch the horse and buggies drive by... clip clop clip clop.

Every stray dog know to run away here - take Tequila for instance (that's what I'm naming her for now)... she's been here less than 48 hours and she gets to sleep with Em and Pat - lucky little bugger!!

Her house is amazing - the kind I dream about... a big sprawling house ... screened in front porch... beautiful. (although in my dream world there's a maid LOL)...

1 comment:

Sister Crabbypants said...

There is a maid in my dream world, too. lol
Love ya! <3