Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gnomeo Gnomeo where for art thou gnomeo...


Jessie and I went to see this movie and it was so adorable. I've always had a thing for garden gnomes ... not only are they small and cute - they are whimsical and make you laugh. A whole cartoon based around them which contains tons of Elton John music is a win-win in my books :)


So of course after seeing the movie Jessie is gnome obsessed (fueled by me LOL!)... she wants to be a girl gnome for Halloween and we are going to try to find garden gnomes for our home and for Lucy the bus so when we camp we make our spot feel like home.


I'm also trying to find some miniatures so we can have our own mini gnome home for our own.


So if you see me get gnome obsessed with my links ... this is why. No fear - my love for quilts, monkeys, owls, buses, caravans, etc. is all still there!!! :)

No comments: