Thursday, September 25, 2008

I heart bluebelle


I haven't told you about Bluebelle!

My 40th birthday in July sucked. Luckily enough I celebrated a few weeks before with some great girlfriends in Michigan (complete with an impromtu lapdance from some stranger at our restaurant)... but I digress.

The big day came and went with no hoopla - 40 should have hoopla I think. Anyhow I did have a great lunch with my friend Steph who also got me amazing sunflowers (my fav flower)... but after that... nuttin.

At the time of my bday I was reading The Beach House by Jane Green - if you haven't read it - READ IT! It's an awesome book and the main character ... Nan - has a beach cruiser type bike in Nantucket. Well I wanted a beach cruiser type bike in Nantucket too... or at least the bike. So I got Bluebelle - and I picked out a great basket for her for my kids to buy me too!

She's a supercycle one speed from Canadian Tire. And that same great friend Steph made me awesome stickers for her in an array of colours to fit my hippie chick personality - and some of them went on Bluebelle to make her unique. (thanks Steph!)

Here's more pics of her!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mamabluebelle/sets/72157607289310798/

No comments: