Saturday, September 27, 2008

Martinis and Sex and the City Movie

In honour of my good friend Judy's birthday - I picked up some yummy sushi and new martini glasses. We ate sushi and drank some wine... and then for the entertainment... we made martinis (with cranberry juice the first time and mango juice the second time)... and watched the Sex and the City movie.

SATC (the movie) - was a good chick flick movie. I quite enjoyed it! I didn't like the clothes as much as I usually do in the tv series... I didn't watch the series when it was on tv but I did watch the whole series over the summer back to back ... and I was hooked!

If I had to pick one character I think I'm most like - I'd like to think maybe a mixture of them all... but mostly Carrie Bradshaw (minus the fashion sense LOL!)



No comments: