Friday, October 3, 2008

The Friday Night Knitting Club

no I'm not finally getting off my butt to do some knitting ... although now that this cold weather is upon us I might.... this is a title of a book. Run to the nearest bookstore or library - it is SO good!!! I am a book girl as it is - love my books but this one was great.

It's about a single mom who raises her daughter while owning a knitting shop and the friends she makes from her Friday Night Knitting Club - and their stories all intermingle (woven) into hers.... read it - it will warm your heart in this cold cold weather... and while you're at it - grab some yarn and some needles and knit yourself an afghan to keep yourself warm!!

Here's a whole website about this book - go for it! http://www.fridaynightknittingclub.com/

and LOOK if you read it now ... you'll be ready for the sequel Nov. 25th. I'm off to request Comfort Food at the Library right now!!!!

No comments: