Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

As long as I can remember I have taken my birthday off work if it fell on a work day and I try to do something special for me...

I tend to set myself up for disappointment I guess because every year it doesn't quite happen as I picture in my head... but this year was awesome!

On July 24th I woke up to Happy Birthday kisses and snuggles from my kids...




Then off to birthday breakfast with a friend and then to my spa appt. for a body scrub, massage and pretty toes!


What a GREAT birthday I had!!! 41 years ago on July 24th - I was born!!!!

Then off to the Blackshop for Creme Brule (my fav!)



My friend gave me awesome indulgent presents! Bath and Bodyworks Goodies, Chocolate and vinyl stickers she cut with owls and birdies (fav!)...

Then the piece de resistance... a "new to me" guitar (on my bucket list to learn guitar)... and a beautiful serenade by my son...

quick video of beautiful serenade


An awesome day - my heart is full!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I LOVED the video of AJ serenading you. How SWEET is that?!!!