Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Such a FABRIC geek - good finds and good blessings!

OK - I own lots of fabric - and hardly sew at all lately - what is up with that!

But I got two great deals yesterday ...

FIRST - Heather Ross was having a sample sale (woo!!)

Heather's Website!

I emailed asking about shipping to Canada and then it sold out (boo!) ... but THEN I got an email letting me know I responded in time! I told her I loved camper vans and monkeys and owls (and and and LOL!)

I am SO excited - I will post pics when I get the goodies...

Secondly!!!

I am in love with some owl cord that is at JoAnn's but by the time I get to Buffalo and back ... and find the hours to do it ... I begged and pleaded (LOL!) with some online friends of mine and I got some - going to make a jumper for Jessie for fall - I am so psyched... and I got a coordinating one too!

OWL CORD

AND saving the BEST for LAST!

I have been going thru some tough times and really wanted to make Jessie a quilt for her dollie for her birthday but I just was (and still am) overwhelmed with life... I posted on my great mamas board sewingmamas.com and TWO mothers offered to make her quilts. Another great mama donated some fabric and this mama made Jess the BEST quilt ever... PIC OF DOLL QUILT




I am TRULY blessed!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Sorry to hear you've been going through tough times... I admire how you maintain & share your sense of humour!