Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things I learned by listening to the Martha Stewart Channel on Sirius for 12 hours over the weekend while travelling....

Not in any particular order...

1. Green is the new brown (which I guess was the old black)?

2. It is NOT healthy to vaccinate your dogs/cats depending on their lifestyle. Once cats/dogs are given the shots at the beginning they build up their immunities... and then things like rabies may only be needed every 3 years IF you can convince your vet! The same amount of vaccine is given to a miniature breed as is given to say a ... newfoundland dog! WOW!

3. Listening to the "Whatever" show can only be done when little ones are fast asleep or out of ear shot! Very interesting show but not kid appropriate!

4. Some lady has planned her entire YEAR for dinners!! Yup that's 365 dinners planned in advance. Lordy!

5. Some people pronounce crepes like creps or crapes (like me)....

6. The cat lady is cool - I've listened to her show before and I really enjoy her!

7. Eating raw sounds very interesting! Although I'm not sure I could go 100% raw - it does sound very yummy and nutritious!

I'm sure there's more - but there's a start!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I say crape, like you.

Green may be the new brown in Martha's closet, but according to Michael Kors and Heidi Klum, black is the new black. I'll side with MK and HK on this one.

Lastly, I LOVE the whatever show. Is that on Sirius too?!?

meli said...

I'm all over the "eating more raw" wagon! ALL over it! lol