Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just because it's on sale...

does not mean we need it LOL ... case in point - I am not a snuggie lover ... everyone got them for xmas and I passed on that one... although I am usually cold - I didn't need a snuggie. So my husband and son went to Canadian Tire today and came home with some Lego for AJ - a Cake Bakery thing for Jessie (which she was TRES excited about) and for me - yup you guessed it - a snuggie - LOL - maybe I'll keep in in my vw bus Lucy since she has no heat (ha ha)

2 comments:

Spookygirl said...

See now I dropped a MILLION hints that I wanted a snuggie for Yule and did I get one?? NO! :(

LittleRed said...

I was not sure what a snuggie was...I had to google it. I cannot imagine the price that would entice me to buy one......and I am one to buy things 'just because it was 50% off!!!' It might work well for the VW though:) You will have to let me know if it lives up to it's name!