Sunday, December 9, 2012

A year goes by

How is it possible that a year has gone by and I haven't blogged. For a person who is rarely quiet I find that so hard to fathom. What has happened in a year? My son started high school - that's HUGE! He's going to my high school which has some teachers that were mine still there and others that are siblings of friends and former classmates - unreal really! How's it going? Well if you ask the teenager he would say about three words to describe his day before submerging to his man cave to be "a teenager". I can't complain as he's not a bad kid - just not a sociable one either. But we all went thru this phase I'm sure. My daughter is in Gr. 5 now. She's still playing her keyboard and singing in the choir. Also still in Girl Guides which she loves so much. Reading on her e-reader daily and crafting up a storm. Me ... well it was an eventful summer for me and the vw. New tires, muffler, exhaust (wait is that the muffler?!), front seats, seatbelts, stereo - hmm I'm sure there's more. Drove Lucy often and camped in her once. A couple of vw shows too - always fun. I'm thinking next year's focus on Lucy is a bit more just me and Lucy - enjoying her more than I did this year for sure. Besides that not a whole lot has happened in life of Lisa ... must kick things up a notch I think!!! So there's a quick and fun update :)

No comments: